The Cox Crew

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What is Roland Up to Now?




well, im up to a lot in life. i have made my teacher dumbstruck and/or speechless (along with the class) 3 times this school year (each time using the "steve cox technique"). i have had strait A's on all of my report cards throughout my middle school career, (im in 7th grade right now) and if i continue the same in 8th grade, i get a scholarship. i go paint-balling on an average of every 3 weeks now (thanks to the stuff i "inherited" from jacob.) i plan and want to go to a-tech magnet school home of the mavericks for high school. i plan to make my major there in engineering. yup. i want to be an engineer, designing bridges and skyscrapers. and i WILL join j.r.o.t.c. while i'm
there. for my mission i want to go to either germany, scotland, ireland, thailand, or where ever the lord wants me to go. after that i want to go to anapolis naval academy in indanapolis. i realy dont plan on going in the marines, but i want to be the best. the naval academy only takes the best. i want to be the best. "wanting" to join the marines will help me set higher standards for myself. o and the cool part about jacob being gone: no more dead arms, no more charlie horses, no more purple nerples, no more hairy butts on my bed, no more mooning to the face, and no more raids to my wallet so he can take this girl to sonic! o and i get 20% of all of the profits from selling his stuff! yes, roxy is my favorite. she is so cute, but more friskey than ever now that jacob is gone. she is still my little poppy-pock! i dont even know what that means, but im sure it means something cute. ok thats all for now. if you have any comments or concerns, bother mom or dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment